NEW SPRING PRODUCTS

March 31, 2016



If you haven't read my post from yesterday, I feel that with the change of seasons I need to change my routines. From make up to body products I always add a new thing or two to my routine to prep my skin as the weather change. When it comes up to Spring/Summer I tend to focus a lot more on skincare products especially when it comes to getting clear skin, soft lips and smooth skin.

I used to suffer with bad skin when I was younger and I hated Summer because of it so I make sure that I keep up with my routine, especially before this period of time. Aside from drinking water I always introduce a face mask a week and I love these new ones you can see from Superdrug. So relaxing and helps with cleansing and keeping my skin clear. I also usually introduce a light facial wash and I love the pink grapefruit facial wash as it has tea tree oil in it to help calm and sooth my skin. 

For smooth skin you can obviously use any kind of moisturiser but I particularly love the smell of this one and that is also very affordable however it's so important that you use this daily to see a difference! The last product is this Cherry Red Lipbalm which smells amazing and leaves my lips very smooth ready to apply a nice lipstick/pencil for my day!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The Tea Tree Pink Grapefruit facial wash sounds perfect for my skin!
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete