BLOSSOMING GIFTS SUNFLOWERS

September 08, 2015





Not too long ago I was contacted by Blossoming Gifts if I wanted to receive some flowers by post  and I of course said yes as I love having fresh flowers in my room. They are the perfect, easy decoration to revamp and refresh any room. I checked out Blossoming Gifts which have a wide range of cheap flowers and decided to go with these Sunflowers which are my favourite!!! As you can see these are such a beautiful bunch and they lasted a strong 12-13 days which I think is really good for sunflowers that are sent out. 

The flower delivery was also great, I got them for next day delivery and they came in a nice box all packaged up! I selected the extra wine and it came with a cute box chocolates which I think ties the whole bundle together nicely, especially for a gift! You can add a variety of different gifts to your flowers and they also packaged securely so your goodies are sure to be safe. 

I will definately be using this company for future gifts as it is so easy to order with them and you know your flowers are in safe hands. If you are interested I have a cheeky 33% off discount for all readers which is - BGIFTS33

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love filling my room with flowers! Sunflowers are just beautiful! Thanks for the discount code :) - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete