KEDS AW15 COLLECTION

May 11, 2015



 I recently hopped off to the Keds AW15 Press Show at the most amazing place ever, Sketch. Just before I go into the collection I need to put it out there that if you have never been to Sketch before what are you doing? It is the most magical place ever and I will definately be back visiting! Moving on the Keds...

Keds is such a classic brand and personally I always associate it to their classic collection which you can see in the top photograph but they have really upped their game and brought out a fantastic few numbers for this A/W. From sequins, to fony (fake pony) to aztec prints they have such a wide collecton including a cheeky collaboration with Taylor Swift again! I can really see myself wearing some of these, particular the blue metallic shoes and the rose gold sequin pair!  They look so comfortable but add a little bit of glam to your outfit, in my case an all black outfit! Keep your eyes out for the collection as I feel that they will be gong fast!   


Gemma x





You Might Also Like

0 comments