AW14 Debenhams Style Challenge

October 09, 2014

BLUE NOTES


PASTEL PALETTE



So I was asked by the lovely Joanna to take part in the Debenhams AW14 Style Challenge with her where I had to create two different outfits focusing on different trends. The one at the top is focusing on Blue Notes and is an outfit for me, I love the colour blue and I'm so glad it's big this year! I'm really loving the whole jeans and jacket vibes this season, keeps you warm while staying on trend. I'm also a massive lover of hats at the moment and this one is actually beautiful in navy! I paired it with a patterned crop top to give the outfit a bit of texture and added a lovely Henry Holland clutch with some simple black ankle books. I really love this outfit and think I'm going to wear something like this very soon!

The outfit below that I created for Joanna, she has the most flawless skin and always looks amazing with pastels so I designed this little number. She is so angelic and always looks like a princess so I had to choose this skirt and team it with a blue fluffy knit to give some texture. I couldn't miss out the sparkles so added these cute little pumps and clutch for an extra bit of glam.

All of the clothes are available at Debenhams! 


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

2 comments